Re: keith moon footage

Michael Walter wrote:

> Rhonda, could you tell me how to get a copy of the Isle of Wight?  Were you
> referring to a video of strictly the Who's performance?  Is so, I, too, would
> like to order a copy.  Could you tell where I could order it?

Hi Michael,

CD Now has it available through their website (www.cdnow.com) on video
and laser disc.  It's on sale right now, through August 4th I think.  I
e-mailed someone at SONY to see if it's coming out on DVD, but I haven't
gotten a response yet.  When I tried to search for it on CD Now's
website under "video" it didn't come up.  You have to go through
"music." Maybe that's obvious, I don't know, but it wasn't to me! (First
all The Who's albums are listed, and then the videos are listed beneath
that).  And yes, as far as I know, it is just The Who's performance (not
all of their performance, but all of the performance is theirs).  You
can find an interesting review of it, with neat pictures, at this
address:

http://members.gnn.com/extremus2/islerevw.htm

(There may be an easier way to get to it, but I don't remember how I
originally found it.  I downloaded it back in November, and that's the
address at the top of the page.)

Rhonda