Re: That Feng You Do

In a message dated 97-04-30 22:53:21 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

<< Paul, this is definitely "White Fang" >>

Sir, your zeal to win an argument, has changed its course once again. I asked
you to back up your speculative assumptions, and instead you try to
personally attack me and falsely accuse me. This is only a discussion on a
mailing list, there is no way that I would have known this would have been so
important to you and that you'd lose your mind over it. If you are having a
bad day, there's no need to take it out on me.

If it will make you feel better and allow you to come back to Earth again,
I'll say that I'm 100% wrong, and you are 100% right. The Who influenced
everyone. And without them, the world would cease to exist.

I sure hope you're happier now. I wouldn't want to be responsible for you
doing violence to your family and then reading about it in the newspapers. It
just isn't worth it.

Sorry if I've offended you.

Cheers,

*Wally*