West coast dates and no argument - just a suggestion

        Just a suggestion for those displaced O&S listers (like myself) who
have subscribed here in an attempt to sustain sanity: this obviously isn't
Odds & Sods, and this list DOES have rules - I'm sure we all remember what
they are - so I suggest we respect the list while we're here and follow
those rules.
        Please?

        And, as for west coast dates... pray to your respective deity(ies)!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
/---/            \__ - ____/  "Look who's crawling up my wall - black and