Ray Davies Show

 -
Fellow Who fans,
     This is my first e-mail, great to see you fans of the greatest rock'n
roll band of all time.
     I saw Ray Davies Storyteller concert in New Jersey last week.  Ray did
a great show but I couldn't help but wonder how great Pete T. would be in
this format.  Davies had one other guy playing electric/acoustic guitar
while he played and sang.   He spoke the origins of the Kinks while throwing
in an appropriate song here and there.  I read once that Who fans and Kinks
fans very often share common likes to music.  I'm not a huge Kinks fan but I
have more Kinks albums than Beatles albums.  Does anyone agree with this
theory?
Dave