Re: Horse's Neck

Read this message for information on a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER from
Yellow Ledbetter!

For some reason, today I feel like helping my fellow Who fan.  Now, I
live in a town that is positively chock full of secondhand bookstores.
  There's one near my bus stop that has had a paperback copy of
"Horse's Neck" for several weeks now.  I'm pretty sure it's still
there.  If you are having trouble finding a copy of this book in your
own town, then drop me an e-mail and we can work out a deal.  No
promises, but I will do my best.  Act fast though, 'cause I don't
think I'll be able to find more than the one copy, at least not right
away.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Who Mailing List...

- -Yellow "Tonight's the Night" Ledbetter