Re: Jennifer's Quadrophenia play

<< For those of you who have not yet e-mailed Jennifer L. Davies for a
 copy of her Quadrophenia play, I would highly recommend doing so.
 For one thing, it actually does a better job in many ways of
 adapting the music to a story line and making a story line that
 embodies the music than what Pete has done with the recent Quad
 tours. She sort of uses a "Flowers for Algernon"-like motif by
 using Jimmy's personal journal to tie the play together at the
 beginning and end. Most of all, it's darn good playwriting that
 would really work and be very affective if actually staged and
 presented. You can almost hear the different characters talking!
 Any other thoughts on the play from those who have read it? >>

I think you summed it up very nicely.  It's a great play to read.  I'm gonna
try to get some friends to help me do it, but it's hard to find people who
understand it.  I did find some understood it better after reading the play.
 So job Jennifer, keep up the good work.
Peggy