Re: Sorry & more

 I'm ALONE, and It SUCKS!

Dear Andrew,

Perhaps this is the very essence of a Who fan... perhaps this is why we are
unique.  Not members of a generally large population that think the work is
cool, good, respectable....whatever (Beatles, Zepp, etc.), but a small
group of enlightened individuals with deep passion and dedication for their
music.  I, too, live in a city where numbers of fans are nonexistent. I
don't have to share my love of the Who with others.... It is between me and
Pete (and R,K,J).