Horse's Neck

I had a collection of short stories by Pete when I was in college.  I think
it was called Horse's Neck.  Anyway, it was stolen out of my apartment way
back then and I have never seen a copy since.  Anybody know where I can get
one?  Has Pete published any other fiction works recently (in a book)?

You will have to excuse me for being so out of it.  I love the Who dearly,
but I am living in Mississippi where you can count The Who fans on one
hand, and I have many other distractions such as job, family, the works.  I
love reading the messages from all of you who follow "my band" as closely
as I used to.