Who vs Zep - old and useless argument

        This argument is as old as the hills.
        It can't be decided.  It's like saying that daisies are better than
nail polish - they aren't comparable!  You can't do it!
        I happen to like both bands, and each for very different reasons.
I'm entitled to like them both, too!  But one can't compare them without
writing a 6 volume monster of a book, which none of us, I believe, is ready
to write.
        For some reason I'm singing "My dog's better than yourrr dog...."

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
/---/            \__ - ____/  "I'm your fairy manager - you shall play
				at Carnegie Hall" -'Success Story', the Who