RE: Pete Lust

Jennifer my darling thank you so much for that eloquent speech on the
attributes of Peter.  Since you know how busy I am this week I am very glad
you spoke for me.  All I can say about my 21 year love for Mr Townshend is
that his soul spoke to me.  I was in love with him before I even knew what
he looked like and I will love him til the day I die.

I never understood the "big & dumb" attraction.  Yeah a great body &
gorgeous might be good for a short trist but I want a man that has an
intellect that I can verbally spare with.  Now that's a turn on.

Hope all the post you received helped to answer your question Hart.

Truly

Kathleen "my scorecard is almost filled" Pasquale