Pete-lust, competition, etc.

First to Yellow, My Dear,
     In regards to your remark about kicking ass in the swimsuit
competition, I can assure you that I, too, could kick butt, so don't be to
over confident.  As for the evening gown segment, I have both a Halston
inspired dress and a sixties a-line mini that would give anyone a run for
their money.  But let's not get petty.  Before we know it, this could turn
ugly!  I'm sure that we all have, in our own right, a fighting chance.
(Though I'm still determined to win!!!)
     As for those who inquired about Pete's appeal(I'm sure this is
something both Yellow, Kathleen, and I can all agree on), there are many
things that are attractive about Pete Townshend.  First of all, he is an
absolutely fantastic musician.  I get a high just by watching him play
(especially around circa '67-'68).  He's a wonderful performer, a brilliant
writer, and is enthralling when on stage. These things, in and of
themselves, are enough to justify a girl's admiration.  Yet, there is more.
There are those eyes, those incredible, intense blue eyes, which seem as
though they could look into your very soul (see the Rolling Stones' Rock 'n'
Roll Circus if you don't believe me).  Then there is that certain, overall
presence about him.  He often times sounds or looks so sad and vulnerable
that it almost breaks my heart.  And then, of course, there other occasions,
when he can be down right abrasive, but you still have to respect him for
his honesty.  In other words, the man's got it!  He's a phenomenal musician.
Physically, he's not out right handsome, but he's definitely attractive, w/
his blue eyes, what used to be his dark hair, and slim physical stature.
Mentally, he's a brooding, complex genius with both good and bad things to
recommend him, which in turn makes him all the more appealing. So, while
there are many more things I could get into (like hands, he's also got
beautiful hands, and perfect, marble-like skin), these are just a few of the
many commendable qualities about Pete, and why chicks dig him.  Sorry I took
up so much space (but it was needed)!

Sincerely Yours,

Pete-adoring Jennifer

P.S.-If you really want to solve a puzzle, why don't you ask some women why
they are attracted to Kieth Richards?  Now that, my friends, is truly a mystery!