Re: Petelust?

        Hart, I don't think anyone can give you an answer to that.  It's
just one of those things!  It's a purely personal one, too - for the same
reasons two guys won't drool over the same woman.
        Personally, I've always been attracted to musicians - guitarists
especially.  But then, it seems like guitar players are always practicing
their trade because they're missing something, or trying to prove something.
        It's an interesting conundrum.  Wonder what Freud would say?

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
/---/            \__ - ____/  "I'm your fairy manager - you shall play
				at Carnegie Hall" -'Success Story', the Who