Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #96

TheWho@igtc.com,Internet writes:
>Does anyone know where I can obtain tickets for the Nissan Pavilon
>show in Bristow, VA this summer?
The tickets have not gone on sale yet, as a matter of fact, the
Pavillion is currently disavowing any knowledge of a Who show ("We
don't know anything about that ma'am, nothing has been announced yet
...would you like the number of our concert line?"), but we know
better! You could periodically check the concert line as I have been
doing; the number is 1-800-455-8999 (but if you get my tickets, I will
NOT be amused!)
Traci