Hello! from a new member

Hello, all, I just signed on today and I thought I would introduce
myself.

I've been a fan for about a year and a half now; it all started when I
was recovering from knee surgery and a friend gave me a copy of "Who's
Next" for a get-well gift. Needless to say, I went down hill from there,
collecting like mad and culminating in 7th row seats at Madison Square
Garden this past summer.

My favourite albums are Who's Next and The Who Sell Out. I would be very
hard pressed to name a favourite song, but I love "Rael", "5:15", "Behind
Blue Eyes", "I'm One", "Pure & Easy", "Join Together", "Sunrise", "Glow
Girl" and of course, "I Can't Explain".

I'll just sit back and listen (read??) now, and enjoy! :)

			      Blessings,
			       Colleen
			Caile Donachaidh Kane
	     	     gielcl85@snydelab.delhi.edu
	            	      Proud PWFC
	      	       Silver Thread Productions
	   "I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what
	    I need, but I'll get to where I'm gonna end up,
            and that's all right by me..." - Pete Townshend