Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #91

I'm out here in CA too and I'm not enjoying all this talk of folks who got
themselves awesome tickets to this tour - and we're out here without a single
show to attend...not even in a nearby state!!!!  This is ridiculous!!  How
could they come all the way over here to tour 1/2 the country???  The nearest
show for us CA folks to attend would be St Louis - and I think those are just
about sold out. I checked out the Minneapolis ticket availability and there's
nothing good left.

Angry in CA...  Sandra

 I cannot believe that they're not touring west of the Mississippi. This is
 completely outrageous!!!!!! I waited hours to see them last fall and the
 Great Western Forum in South Central L.A. was absolutely packed!!! What
 gives?!!??!?!?! How does one even go about acquiring tickets to a show
 outside one's own state? How do I find out such things? I'm going crazy
here.
 Someone help me.
 Or am I just gonna get lots of postcards - "We're having a lovely time -wish

 you were here."    ?

 Or is it YOU Townshend?!?! Are you just scared of getting slaughtered by the

 L.A. press? Trying to get back in control of your own existence, eh?
 Remember, you're not mature, you're derelict!

 - -Chaim

 ---- >>