eminence front

I have to disagree with this:>>>>>>

I do remember quite clearly that Eminence Front was played for the 1st time
on this tour here. Pete apologized to the crowd if it sounded rusty since it
was the 1st time they had attempted it. He also mentioned that it was one of
the most requested Who songs for this tour.

Steve >>>>>>

ON THE CONTRARY: They played Eminence Front on the "Farewell Tour" in 1982.
There's a video they used to show on MTV of them playing it during a sound
check. I also remember seeing them play it on an HBO special from that tour,
but I'm not sure if its on "the Who Rocks America"  video.

KENTAVO