Re: YBYB

> Will some kind soul out there on the Information Frontage Road help me
> with some of the lyrics to one of my favorite songs; You Better You
Bet?

> Line One:
>
> "...to the sound of old T-Rex, and ?????????..."

"ohhhh, who's next" is how the line ends. Aside from the obvious
reference
to the Who album of that name, I remember listening to an interview
with PT ("Filling in the Gaps") who said that quite a few people had
been dying recently (e.g. Marc Bolan of T-Rex, Keith Moon, etc.) and
the "who's next?" indicated his pondering of who would be the next
person to check out.

- -John