Too Much Of Anything In Pittsburgh 89

I was at the Pittsburgh show at Three Rivers Stadium in 89 and for the life
of me I don't recall them playing TMOA. This song would definiely be a
highlight for me if it was played. I'm sure they opened the 2nd set with
Magic Bus.

I do remember quite clearly that Eminence Front was played for the 1st time
on this tour here. Pete apologized to the crowd if it sounded rusty since it
was the 1st time they had attempted it. He also mentioned that it was one of
the most requested Who songs for this tour.

Steve