You butter you bet

> Will some kind soul out there on the Information Frontage Road help me
> with some of the lyrics to one of my favorite songs; You Better You Bet?
>
> Line One:
>
> "...to the sound of old T-Rex, and ?????????..."

Line Two: "we could make some book of records"

Line one has puzzled me too, 'cause it's different in the insert of
the CD and in the Who Anthology. Another difference between the two
is, "feeble minded axes" and "evil-minded axis". I guess it's up
to individual interpretation. DOH!

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)