tour musicians

Does anybody have info on who {no pun intended} will be comprising our lads
backup band this summer? Will Zak Starkey be on drums? I'd like to see him, I
think he's a little bit freer and less mechanical than Simon Phillips, plus
he had a mod haircut the last time i saw him.
What about on guitar? Will it be that guy from the Entwistle band?
I keep having nightmares that Pete isn't touring and that the Atlanta show
gets cancelled. I've woken up in a cold sweat several times.