who 1980

time to reminice it was 1980 i was 18 going on 19 or so me and a couple a
freinds from school  go on a trip to new york city the big apple at that
time i had been a who fan for about 4years anyways we are walking around new
york and wat do we seee posted.WORLDWIDE MOVIE PREMIERE OF QUADROPHENIA...
needless to say the adrenoline rushed through my veins WOW world premiere of
the who's quadrophenia we waited in line pushed our way threw and got our
tickets wow what a rush we saw the movie and we couldnt get over it we were
completly floored we saw the world premiere..the story does not end here my
mod buddies nite time appproaches and being normal 18 year olds in new york
we are lookin for the in place to go we ask around a couple of clubs are
mentioned including studio 54 yukky disco gross we end up takin a taxi to a
hip soundin place called the mud club we get there it is in a grungy part
of the city and it looks like no one is there we start talkin to the door
man tell him were from out of town like he doesnt know any ways he tells us
he will let us in come back later so we go back to time square of course do
some more drugs and we decide ok lets go back once we get there again the
place is jammindoorman recocnizes us lets us in wow what a feelin we get
inside and its like nothing i have ever seen before we start partying but
there is something special in the air i dont know what it is ... any ways
after  a couple drinks and more joints who do we see partying celebrating
jazzing around but yes its true the boys themselves write there in the mud
club celebrating the world premiere of quadrophenia can you imagine our
amazements 18 year olds with our heros less keith of course bless his wild
sole ... in the same place as us partying champaign and drinks flowed all
nite i got the courage to go to and personally tell them how i felt about
them of course they were preoccupied but they did
acknowledge my presence we stayed in the club until we got tossed out we
observed from far and to this day i still cant believe our timing it is now
like a dream of course but it did happen and it is a true story a couple of
stoned out teenagers from montreal meeting there idles THE WHO.......