[none]

Martin wrote:
>The idea that we should refrain from discussion of bootleg recordings is
>just silly. There is nothing even remotely unlawful about such discussion,
>and even if there were, it seems a little sad that fans of one of the most
>unruly and rebellious rock bands in pop music history should be so meek in
>the face of copyright authorities.

        That isn't the case.  Feel free to discuss them to your hearts'
content!  Personally, I'm enjoying one called "Music Must Change" - the WAY
demos.
        But please don't post the names of locations where boots are sold to
the list.  You may have heard about the rash of police crack-downs on
bootleggers, and you wouldn't want to be the squealer who has your local
dealer put in the tank, would you?

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \    <www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm>