Summer Tour Dates

Someone asked for a recap:

July 19 St Louis, MO - Riverport Amphitheater
*July   Houston, TX -
July 21 Dallas, TX - Starplex Amphitheater
July 22 Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
July 23 Milwaukee, WI - Marcus Amphitheater
July 25 Detroit, MI     - Pine Knob
July 29 Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheater
*Aug 03 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Art Center
*Aug    Jones Beach
*Aug 02 Hartford, CT - Meadows Music Theatre
Aug 07  Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
Aug 09  Virginia Beach, VA - Virginia Beach Amp
Aug 10  Raleigh, NC - Walnut Creek Amphitheater
Aug 12  Charlotte, NC - Blockbuster Pavilion
Aug 13  Atlanta, GE - Lakewood Amphitheater

(*)  Dates not confirmed

I also have conflicting Atlanta dates.  I have Aug 13th & 23th but no
matter what date the tickets go on sale May 3rd.  So which date is it
Brian?  Let me know so I can update my list.

About as complete as I can be without losing my job.

Kathleen