my editing mistake and lame topics too

Sorry for posting the same message (Pete @ Fillmore) twice!  Had a
bit o' trouble with the old editor...won't let it happen again!

Oh, and to everyone who's sick of the beer and soft drink discussions,
 it could be worse (in fact, it often is!).  We could be arguing
about how tall Roger is, or whether or not Pete lounges around the
house in a pretty pink prom gown (the horror, the horror).  But
really, it's these silly, stupid little things that are part of what
makes this list FUN!  If we all stuck to the issues that were both
important and relevant, this list would be both short and dull.

And we have to talk about SOMETHING until the U.S. summer shows roll
around!

- -Yellow "I can hardly wait" Ledbetter