White City video

> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 01:45:52 -0500 (EST)
> From: Kentthe1@aol.com
> Subject: White City
>
> I just watched my copy of the White City movie again tonight and I still
> haven't figured out if I like it or if it is pretentious crap.  I'm afraid
> that it's too English for me to truly understand or perhaps its just
> confusing in that typical Townshend way.
> Anyhow, I'm glad he never released the song "Night School" which is included
> at the end of the story. It sounds like disco era Rod Stewart.  By the way,
> has anybody who has seen this, know who the musicians are besides Rabbit and
> Emma Townshend?

I have it.  I haven't watched it for several years though.  From what I
can recall, I liked it for two reasons:
1. The music is great. (Uh, yeah, except "Night School" sucks.)
2. It's interesting to see Pete act.  He's not the most dramatic actor.
But he's not bad in the role --  an aloof famous guy returing to
his home town.

- -Jerry F.