re: Remastered MCA's

Someone else mentioned A Quick One and Odds & Sodds, but THEE
remastered disc to get is LIVE AT LEEDS.  It contains, like, 8 or 9
extra tracks from the concert plus excellent liner notes.  It
basically amounts to the entire concert, but they only include
"Amazing Journey/Sparks" from the entire performance of TOMMY that
took place during the concert.  Buying that disc a few weeks ago has
really  (re)started WHo fever around my house.  Last night I just
picked up a remastered WHO'S NEXT, which also looks like it will
prove to be worth the investment (I've been gettin' 'em for under
$12).  Seriously---everyone go get the new LIVE AT LEEDS, if you
haven't already.  Who fever----catch it!

Michael Helget
Program Director
770 RADIO K (KUOM)