Ticket Info THE WHO IN BUFFALO N.Y

Hello all you WHO FANATICS! Tickets for the WHO in Buffalo are going on
sale this Saturday Sept 28th at 8:00 am. Where you might ask? At your
favorite TOPS grocery store in Buffalo at a place called FANTASTIX ticket
outlet. Let me give anyone who might be interested in going the phone
number. Try 1-888 223-6000 or 1-716-888-4000. You can order tickets and put
it on your plastic. Ticket prices are $35 $45 & $55 US of course. A big WHO
HELLO to LAURIE RAE who was on the last digest asking about the show,SCOTT
FURTNEY & JENNIFER L. DAVIES. I'm sorry for not getting back to you through
your e-mail about the concert but I hope you have some luck getting
tickets. This is a must see event for all us Who fans ,I don't think we'll
see them on stage together again. LONG LIVE ROCK. GARY & TODD