No Subject

We then discovered a skiing machine and that was that.  We were in the
Alps skiing for free.  It was one of those virtual reality machines
that you have to stand in and move as if you're skiing.  We were doing
OK until we tried the pro racer setting.  At that point we were
hitting trees and fences like there was no tomorrow. If this had been
real there would have been no tomorrow for any of us.

Now it was time to board our flight.  We had 3 spacious seats together
and 7-1/2 hours of clear blue skies ahead of us.  After a while we had
a nice lunch and prepared for the movie.  You'll never guess what it
was.

Quadrophenia.

Yup that's right Quad, as if we hadn't heard enough of that at MSG for
6 nights.  No matter, we watched and it was funny to see Phil Daniels
as Jimmy after hanging out with him back stage and at the hotel.  When
the film was over we all talked about our sessions at John's and the
whole thing made us miss him so we pulled out the pictures from the
day before and had a few laughs.

We were just served "high tea" which consisted of finger sandwiches,
salad, strawberries and a scone with crusted clotted cream spread.
MMmmmm sounds appetizing doesn't it.  Well you can bet your boots we
ate it all and it turned out to be quite nice.

The captain just announced that we will be delayed by about 10 or 15
minutes.

I CAN"T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS PLANE!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh New York I can hear the pleasant ring of F*** You A**hole
permeating the air.  Did I say air?  Well you know what mean.  It's
good to be home.  It is almost 6:00pm and customs was a breeze which
means we'll be right on time for rush hour.  I have an hour drive from
Kennedy but it's no problem because I have a tape (JE Band) to listen
to in the car and 2 weeks of stories to tell.  I can't wait to see my
wife and Cody.  Then it's off for that Italian dinner.

John is now in London beginning his Quad rehearsals and Godfrey, Alan
and I will be doing some gigs around the area just for fun.  Godfrey
has already told me about a jam at the Sam Ash on Queens Boulevard at
5pm Saturday.  You can bet I'll be there with him.  ( any chance to
play ).  We'll keep you posted about other events that we are involved
in and we hope to run into some of you along the way. I thank you all
for joining us on this trip and I'll drop in on you from time to time.

Thanks again and we'll see you soon.

All My Best Wishes,
Steve Luongo

P.S. a very special thanks to Alan McKendree for all his help.  Thanks
Alan from the John Entwistle Band