Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #555

Dear Friends,

Let me echo the kudos to Yellow for the funny TED script.

KUDOS KUDOs KUDos KUdos Kudos kudos kudo kud ku k...  (it's echoing,
you see).  Um, OK, moving along...

> From: RWNomad <Kindari@jcc-uky.campus.mci.net>
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 02:09:34 -0400 (EDT)
>
>      Point your browser to http://www.eden.com
> and peruse the Hypertext Who. In particular, check
> out Bernd Gramlich's reviews of Hyde Park and MSG.
> Traditional media reviews won't be any better than
> those ...

The full URL is http://www.eden.com/thewho to go straight to the page.
I've now linked in some reviews of the MSG shows also.  Also I've
linked the new interview with JAE onto his page at
http://www.eden.com/theox.

> From: harper@direct.ca (paula harper)

Once again, ENTIRE STINKIN' DIGEST REQUOTED by a Clueless Newbie
snipped.  I can't even find that anything original was added to this
requote, sigh.

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701