WhoL Cover Who

Today is the official deadline for submitting covers of Who/solo songs
for inclusion on the WhoL Cover Who tape.  You can probably sneak a tape
in if your willing to fed-ex it, but John will be mixing next week, so if
you're going to do it, DO IT!

Also a reminder to those who have sent in songs:  send your liner notes
to me (email) for inclusion with the others.

Anyone who wants a copy of the final tape can send a tape (w/return
postage) to John (brawley@cbl.cees.edu).

Thanks to all who submitted songs for this labor of love.  I can't wait
to hear all of your songs!

OK,
KLW