Quadraphenia on Broadway?

Does anyone else see a resemblance to the events happening with Quadraphenia
and the events in The Who's past before the Broadway Tommy was premiered?
I think Townshend is going to make Quadraphenia a Broadway show.  Before
Tommy was released on Broadway, they reissued a digitally remastered version
on CD.  They performed a concert tour with many celebraties guests.  Then
came Tommy on Broadway.
Quadraphenia was re-released.  Madison Square garden and a concert tour
follow.
Am I mad or does anyone see a resemblance?
Cyaaaaaaaaaa
PT