Re: suggestions for John

KREGW@ALCON.ACU.EDU wrote:
>I also liked very much the Grieg piece/Hall of the Mountain King that
>emerged briefly in the middle of another song.
>Throw in some more "classical" bits like that.

        I like the whole song, myself.

>Also, more JAE written songs and more JAE singing.

        Hear, hear!

>How about a cover of The Knack's Maybe Tonight or My Sharona?
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
        Oh, pu-leez!  For all I do like the song (proper for a Who fan or
not) I don't see much room for a solo.  Ever notice how the bass riff just
repeats over and over?  (Well, the whole song could be considered one long,
repetative solo....)

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Her man's been gone...."