Manfred Mann My Gen cover

I was flipping through a record auction list and noticed a Manfred Mann EP
titled "Instrumental Asylum" which has "My Generation" as one of the listed
tracks.  Has anyone heard this??  Is it, as the EP title would suggest, an
instrumental version?

Regards,
Denis.

PS - I saw the Manfreds (as they are calling themselves now) a year or so ago as
part of an oldies show.  I'm not sure how old he is but I think Paul Jones may
be drinking the same water that Roger is...  It was a great show btw.