Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #589

> From: Tyme105@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 21:20:43 -0400
> Subject: Tommy '89 Video
>
> Greetings all:
>
> I recently was watching the video of the Who's 1989 "Tommy" tour and I
> noticed that Pete had a brace on his right hand. I was wondering if anyone
> could clue me in as to why his hand was like this. Thanks for your help
> guys!!
>
> Eric
During a concert in Vancouver a few nights before this LA show was
taped, Pete impaled his hand on the tremelo bar on his guitar (if that's
what those things are called - I'm not a guitarist) during a windmill.
  With that and losing his fingernail at the beginning of this tour, no
wonder he's reluctant to play electric!
Andrew Park