Record For Sale

 I have in my possesion a copy of Live at Leeds on (UK Import), Track
Records. This is the original UK release, same as the original US. The album
is in mint condition, and has all of it's original paperwork. Included are
the Maximum R&B poster, black and white postcard, and a paper photograph of
Pete with original lyrics on the back. Also included are My Generation lyrics
with pencil notes, reciepts, contracts and budgets from the tour. This
pressing is far better than the US Decca release....If you are interested
it's for sale...$45 firm.

 Thanks,
 John Munoz