A beach is the place!

Hi everybody!

You know, reading lot of you having to do with Quad gigs made me into that
opera like the first time I heard it, years and years ago (not too many!)

I don't know how many of you use to run,
 for fun, for fitness or just for mania - like me - (I'm a triathlete). But
there's a thing I really want to say: find a lonely, grey winter beach,
possibly windy, dress you up for a run, put on your walkman "Bell boy" and
try to run meditating on the first verse, "A beach is the place where a man
can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real".

The sensation to me has been unbelievable.

On October 27th I'm going to run a marathon, and that song will help me
(God knows if I need it=8A)

Well, what can I say=8A Got a feel inside I can't explain=8A Thank you all f=
rom
the deep of my heart and=8A try that little run!

See ya!

Mauro

PS: Mike, I have no news from you about YOUR tape, mail me soon! Hugs.