Simon Townshend solo dates

The Kyber Pass address in my previous post was incorrect.  Following is a
reprint of the info with the correct address.  Thanks to Jake Marini for
catching this.

Mon     10/21   Maestro's
                        2323 San Ramon Valley Blvd
                        San Ramon, CA
                        510-855-0370
Thu     10/24   Largo's
                        432 N. Fairfax Ave.
                        Los Angeles, CA
                        213-852-1073
Wed.    11/13   House of Blues
                        96 Winthrop St.
                        Cambridge, MA
                        617-491-2583
Sat     11/16   The Bitter End
                        147 Bleecker St.
                        New York, NY
                        212-673-7030
Wed     11/20   Khyber Pass
                        56 S. 2nd St.
                        Philadelphia, PA
                        215-440-0906

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend