Re: Portland Rehersal

Oh, if only I lived in Oregon!

I run a 'zine, that qualifies me as a journalist...all you really need
to convince people is letterhead with the name of your publication on
it, and I can make that with the same computer I'm typing this message
on. I could have gotten press passes to the Republican and Democratic
national conventions if I'd wanted to! (And if I'd been able to afford
to get to them!)

I wonder if they'll be having open-to-the-media rehersals for any of the
Chicago shows...

                                     -Yellow Ledbetter,
                             firing up Ye Olde Letterhead Design program
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com