Who books...

I saw a Who book at Borders today that I had never seen before, but
unfortunatly I have forgotten the title. Go fig, eh? It was something
with "Tht Young Who" or "the Early Who", and it had rather large type
and a number of black and white photos in it, and the author's first
name was Chris (I think). It didn't seem to say anything about our boys
that hasn't been said already, but I'd thought I'd pass my limited
information on to those of you who like Who books a lot and just have to
own all of them.

Looked to see if they had "Horse's Neck" over in the fiction section.
They didn't, so I got a book by one Sue Townsend called "The Secret
Diary of Adrian Mole" instead. I've been reading that since we got home,
which may be why I can't remember the full title/author of that Who book
I saw!

                                          -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com