Re: Who stuff

Hey JD, my man! High five! :)

Surprisingly enough, you aren't the only person to not-hate my MST3K
piece...I got two private e-mails from others who liked it. Wow! I'm not
quite finished with the full treatment of the "Chinese Eyes" vid, but I
have gotten up about halfway through the "Stardom in Acton" sequence.
Instead of posting the whole thing to the list, I'm going to e-mail it
in .txt file format to anyone who wants it. I'll post and tell everyone
when I have it finished.

Oh, and ONE MORE TIME I'd like to make a general announcement to
everyone on the list:
PLEASE, PLEASE, everyone be VERY CAREFUL not to quote the entire list
when you post messages! It is incredibly annoying! If this does not
stop, I will have to make a list of naughty and nice Wholisters, and
then go to the homes of all the bad quoting listers, steal all their
bootlegs, and give them to the good listers. I can do it too, I have the
reindeer lined up and everything. So don't push it!

                                          -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com