re:The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #571

I would like to know if there are any QUADROPHENIA dates for either the
state of KANSAS or Missouri. Please E-MAIL to :

                   FRANK.GARCIA.TECHSERV@IGATE.SPRINT.COM

p.s.    I'm still trying to get a response from ANYONE that has info about
        where I can purchase any WHO T-SHIRTS,Posters etc..

     I'd also like to know if anyone can pick-up 2 QUADROPHENIA T-SHIRTS
    (size XL) and make arrangements for me to buy them. I live in
    Kansas City, Missouri and am busy gigging every weekend. I'm
    positive that KC will not get the priviledge of hosting this show.
    In fact, I was surprised that we scheduled a date for the summer
    1989 TOMMY TOUR.