BMG Remasters

>Looking through the BMG Music Service site the other day, I noticed that
>they had received the remastered remixed versions of everything except for
>Quad, I think.  This came to me as a shock because before the didn't have
>anything prior to Tommy.

	I'd be careful with the cds from BMG.  I was looking through their
catalog the other day, and they had a picture of the Tommy album cover.
However, it was the old cover, the one with the band member's pictures in
between the blue bars.  The newest version of Tommy doesn't have their
pictures on the cover.  Also the previous version had a "remixed" sticker
on it, so BMG could advertise those as remixed.  Maybe they just haven't
updated their picture, though, in which case I've been rambling on for no
reason.

cober