LAST CALL FOR POLL

        This is the last call to send in your vote (TO ME - I'm not
searching the digests) for your favourite-player-with the-Who.
        You can vote for anyone that has played with the Who (ie T, E and D
on the stage) after the demise of the Detours, including the line-up after
Keith's death, including the '89 tour, and including the present
Quadrophenia tour.  This means that everyone from Who's Left to Cleveland
Watkiss are available to be voted for.
        I'm also including an "undecided" category for those who don't lean
toward any particular member, but I'd prefer it that, if you lean toward
bass for example, you say that John is your fave member.
        I'd like to have everyone's reply by Saturday so I can tally Sunday.
        Thanx!

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Good morning, campers!"