POLL

        Just another reminder of the poll I'm conducting.
        I'm curious as to everyone's favourite Who-player.  That is, I'm
including the members of the Who (PT, RD, JAE, KM, KJ, J"R"B) plus anyone
who's every played with them from the demise of the Detours to '82/'83, the
'89 tour, and this '96 tour.  As long as Pete, John, and Roger were all on
the stage at the same time, playing and/or singing, the person can be voted for.
        And yes, Tim E, even Billy Nichols counts.  ;)
        E-mail me privately with your vote (I'm not searching the digests
for them), and please note only once.  If I catch you trying to vote twice
I'll not count your second vote.
        Thanx!

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____