Re: Yellow's Project

I'm sorry I haven't had the time to e-mail everyone who's written to me
so far with suggestions for my project so I could thank them
individually, don't think I don't appreciate all of you for your help!
So I'm posting a great big THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH right
here on the list. :) And that also applies to anyone who is GOING to
e-mail me with song suggestions, too! :) I've gotten so many responses
so far you wouldn't believe it...you guys really ARE the greatest! I've
made copies of all the messages I've recieved, and plan to turn a few of
them in with my assignment so my teacher can see what kind of help ya'll
gave me. Don't worry, I've deleted everyone's e-mail address, so your
privacy is assured. I just left in your first name (or nickname, as the
case may be) and what country you're in, because I wanted to impress my
teacher with how people ALL AROUND THE WORLD have volunteered to help me
with my project. Hey, at this rate I might even get DOUBLE CREDIT! :)

Anyway, thanks again to everyone, and if you haven't yet but want to
mail me your suggestions for which songs I should play for my History of
R&R class, feel free to! I don't present until Decemeber 18, so there's
plenty of time left for you to think about it.

                                                    -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com