Tour stuff, MG

From: Michael Sheehan <103734.3601@CompuServe.COM>

When I saw the Chicago show I was too skint to afford any of the goodies
for
sale. What I desperately want are a program and a cap
[...]
My friend back home was going to pick these items up for me at the show
but he
spent all his money on beer. Can't fault him for that. I've often said
the Who
are best enjoyed with a bellyful of beer and a bad attitude.
<<<
Cap : $25
Program : $10

$35 ??? That's a lot of beer...

Ooops, I had one more question. Was "My Generation" a/k/a "The Who Sing
My
Generation" remastered along with the rest of the catalog, or did that
fucker
Shel Talmy manage to keep it out of the remaster process?
<<<
The latter...

OK,
KLW