help me make tapes

I want to make tapes for the car of all of the Who's songs/albums.
Would someone please make me a chronological discography of all of the
songs/albums available in the US.
I would like the non-LP singles before the LP on the tape if they were
released before the LP, and the correct b'sides to LP tracks to go on the
right tape of that LP.  and unreleased songs should go with the LP that was
recorded in the same session.  BUT, something like "Water" I would rather
have on the Tommy tape (??)
rather than the Quadrophenia tape, since it wasn't recorded with
Quadrophenia.  This seems like a lot to ask, but surely some of you hardcore
fans out there would be able to whip this out in no time.
I don't want to have an Odds and Sods tape..I would rather have each regular
studio album on a 90 min. tape by itself, and then have all the songs on
that tape that go with it.  Was Magic Bus a compliation album, or what???

Example:  I made them for the beatles also, and my tape for '67 went in this
order....

A (90 min. tape)
Penny lane/Strawberry Fields
Sgt. Pepper album

All you need is love/baby you're a rich man
hello goodbye/i am the walrus
Magical mystery tour EP (minus walrus)
All together now
Only a northern song