Who's in Space?

Last night I had the TV news on but with the volume way down when a snippet on
the space shuttle came on - I could have sworn I heard them playing "I Can See
For Miles".  Didn't get to the volume control in time to catch the details.
Does anyone know more about this?  Nothing like playing the loudest band in the
world to get a message out to the universe and beyond!

ALSO - did any Aussies catch an interview on the Today Show one morning last
week?  I have been told that one of The Who was interviewed but do not know any
more details.

Regards,
Denis.