Pete in Albany

J.Peoples said:
> After his "why should I care?" line in 5:15 Townshend said
> "fuck you, fuck you all" directed at the crowd straight before him.

What provoked that reaction from Pete? Were they shouting, "Smash a guitar!" or
some other fool thing of that nature? Or was Pete just feeling a bit in contempt
of his audience in general? Was that section of the crowd throwing things or
booing? Or did they attempt to tell Pete exactly why he should care?

Just wondering.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)