The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #613 -Reply

To the fella stuck in SC:  it is my understanding that the who finished up
tonight (tuesday) in the Meadowlands and are off to Europe and then
Japan.  They may be back to the states in March.

Does anyone know why Rabbit didn't play with the who during the 1982
tour??

I saw the show in Philly on Sunday night, not bad, but I think NYC in July
was better.  In comparision to MSG, the voices were strained and
enthusiasm was down, plus the new CoreStates arena is so tall that the
accoustics were not that great.  Still an excellent performance!  Does
anyone have audio tapes of this tour?  I have plenty to trade from '82 and
before.  Email direct to matthewb@pcom.edu